Wednesday, August 12, 2015

On Becoming a Hymn of Praise to God

Wow! Sometimes the words of Oswald Chambers just hit me right in the gut! The end of the passage today really rings true for me.

But if you will go on through the crisis, your life will become a hymn of praise to God. Never become attached to anything that continues to hurt God. For you to be free of it, God must be allowed to hurt whatever it may be.(Oswald Chambers)

If anyone reading this knows my personal testimony, you will know the pain I endured so that the Lord could draw me closer to Him. I truly want to be a hymn of praise to God.

“Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. Do not quench the Spirit.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭5:16-19‬ ‭NIV‬‬

No comments:

Post a Comment